LMM AT THE OLD ROYAL NAVAL COLLEGE (ORNC)
1ST MAY - 4TH JULY
Thank you for showing an interest in taking part in our monthly markets at ORNC. We are very excited to host these events and meet you all in person. The markets will coincide with ORNC's 'First Sundays' initiative, when visitors can enjoy access to the Painted Hall and 500 Years of History for just £5. Costumed actors and food vendors will also be dotted around the venue, so there will be lots to see and do.
"I would definitely recommend this market to other small businesses and to shoppers looking for lovely, well curated handmade products." - Fami, Labo Klay
"It was obvious from the moment I signed up that Olivia cared about every stall owner as if they were her own brands." - Talia, Talia Design Maker
"Always a pleasure to trade with the London Makers Market. Olivia is putting so much work into organising quality events full of good vibes." - Diane, Didi's Design
Head to our Testimonials page to read more reviews.
Old Royal Naval College
In the Colonnades or on the King William Lawns.
This is dependent on other events happening at the College.
The location is outdoors and the colonnades can be breezy. Although the market will be under cover, we can't guarantee the rain won't get in if it is wet and windy. Taking part in these events will be at your own risk.
Saturday 22nd May
Sunday 23rd May
Saturday 5th June
Sunday 6th June
Saturday 3rd July
Sunday 4th July
Set up from 9.30am
20-30 makers each day
You must abide by our safety practices during this event.
- Offering hand sanitiser on your stall.
- Wearing a face covering when talking to customers (unless you are exempt).
- Responsible social distancing where possible.
- Encouraging customers to use contactless payment methods.
You must read and digitally sign our risk assessment which will be sent over before the event.
Public Liability Insurance (PLI) - IMPORTANT:
Table size - 6ft x 2ft. You will be allocated one table. The tables have been well loved and will need to be covered with a cloth or something similar.
If you would like to bring a rail, please confirm this a week before the event.
Day Stall Fee:
Saturday or Sunday
Weekend Stall Fee:
Saturday and Sunday
Booking more than one day or full weekend:
If your application is successful, it might be possible to book multiple market dates (providing there is availability). Full payment must be made upfront to secure your spot for each event.
Once you have booked and paid for specific dates, refunds will only be given if the event is cancelled. We will not be able to refund you or move you to a new date if you decide not to take part, or if rain is forecast.
We would advice arriving to the College on foot if you can. There will be limited parking spaces available at a cost of £12 per day.
Unfortunately there is nowhere to store items overnight.
With this stall fee you will receive:
- The opportunity to set up a stall and sell your products at one of London's most iconic landmarks.
- Exposure to an affluent suburb of South East London.
- Access to our audience of 9950 keen buyers and small business supporters on Instagram and a growing list of 1500+ newsletter subscribers.
- Instagram story reposts leading up to the market with relevant market content, new products etc.
- A photo and link to your shop on our website. We will use one of your social media images for this.
- General promotion of the market before, during, and after the event.
- Being part of the LMM community and meeting lots of incredible small businesses who you could collaborate with in the future. We have seen many makers collaborate together after connecting at previous events.
- Tips, help and constant support.
It is important to us that you get the best experience out of our markets. To achieve this, we want to maximise on not only our network, but also with the marketing efforts throughout. There will be a great selection of varied and non competing stalls at every LMM event.
*Please note that these events will differ from our previous online markets. A brand introduction on our Instagram page is not included, however we will promote the event, products and makers as a whole.*
We look forward to receiving your application. Please bear in mind that there are limited places available and these will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
More details will follow if your application is successful.
Thank you for your support, we can't wait for these London events to kick off!