2. We collect personal data through the contact and application forms on our website. This includes full names, company names, emails and geographical locations. We do not ask for addresses or phone numbers.
3. We obtain this data for legitimate interests. It is important for us to gather this information so that we can put on markets and events for creatives and the general public. Without the data of independent makers, we would have no markets, and without the customer data, the events would fail. Who benefits from the processing? The maker benefits by gaining exposure and having the chance to showcase and sell their work. The customer benefits from receiving information about supporting small businesses, an easy shopping experience at markets that they attend, as well as a fun day out. The data we collect will also help us improve our services, and in turn benefit the public and economy.
4. The processing of data on this site has minimal impact on your privacy. We collect the data outlined above so that we can contact you about upcoming events, application openings and news of our services. We will not use it for any other purposes. This data collection is necessary for the running of our online and physical markets. We also use Google Analytics to better understand our audience, demographics, interest categories and behaviour on our site, so that we can improve what we offer.
5. It is important for us to keep your data so that we can keep you informed with future events, whether you are applying to trade with us, or visiting as a customer. We will send yearly emails to request your consent to remain on our list.
6. Right to be informed: The data that you input on this website, whether it is your email address, full name, location or company name will be used to contact you, and in some cases (if you are applying to trade with us) determine whether your application has been successful for one of our events. It will be kept until you request it to be deleted, or opt out of our list. Yearly emails will be sent to ensure that you want to remain in our database. The information will not be given to third parties unless agreed with you (for example if we partner with another service or company for your benefit).
Right of access: You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold.
Right of rectification: You can email hello@londonmakersmarket if you would like to amend your details.
Right to be forgotten: You can contact us at any time to remove your personal data off our records.
Right of portability: You can request for your data to be transferred to another company if you wish.
Right to restrict processing: You can ask us to limit the way we use personal data.
Right to object: You are able to challenge
Rights related to automated decision making including profiling: If you believe your data is being processed unlawfully, you can email to obtain a copy of our automated processing activities.
You can opt out at any time, or ask for your data to be removed. Just email us - email@example.com.