We can’t wait to be back at House of Vans on Saturday 19th March. There will be 28 independent makers filling the main tunnel space at this amazing venue in Waterloo.
Showcasing eco-conscious, hand made and unique products for all ages, there will be lots of goodies to tempt you, perfect for those upcoming celebrations. Mother's Day is just around the corner. Weddings, birthdays, special family days…you’ll be all set, and you can find comfort in knowing your purchases are supporting small businesses.
This is a FREE EVENT and you can sign up to attend via Eventbrite here. We are looking forward to seeing you there and introducing all of the incredible businesses involved!
SATURDAY 19TH MARCH
HOUSE OF VANS
STATION APPROACH ROAD
From Waterloo Station use Exit 1. Turn right out of the station and walk straight for 200m. The entrance will be just after the iron staircase on the right.
+ All the businesses will be featured on our website from Friday-Sunday so that you can support and shop from afar.
Ceramics, artwork, slow fashion, woodwork, candles, stationery, dried flowers, kids items and much more.
- Food and drink will be available, from the bar and cafe inside the venue.
- Free skate skool is available to book from Wednesday 16th March at 10am. 10am-1pm hourly sessions for kids and 1-8pm for adults.
- We are organising a charity raffle to raise money for The British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal.
- There is step free access.
- Toilets are on site.
- Free photo booth.
- Free exhibition space.
- Large dogs are sadly not allowed into the venue, sorry.
Sign up to our newsletter so that you don't miss out!
* Main picture by David Wren